10 Ways to make money
I did some research and listed down some of the ways to make money.
1) Make money by blogging – Start a blog site and post news, articles and photos of interest. Many people are using this to gain automated income by monetize their blog with Google Adsense
2) Make money by affiliate marketing – Join affiliate marketing network like Clickbank to sell vendor’s product. You earn commission and some are recurring commission where monthly you will be paid if the customer stays with the vendor.
3) Make money by writing articles – Join network of freelance write and earn when you write articles of rich and desired content by advertiser. This is the most easy and a little research on the topics will help you to write a content rich article.
4) money by creating and selling e-book – Choose a topic of your interest and start writing a book with minimum 100 pages. Convert it to PDF and you have your first e-book. Listed it at Ebay to have buyer searching and buy your e-book.
5) Make money by multi level network marketing (MLM) – Health product is the number 1 seller for MLM and this has been going strong in the market for many years. Search for nearest MLM and you will receive training to aid you to sell.
6) Make money by property agent – Get the latest requirement on your local district for being a property agent. Study for the exam, pass and get the license to practice as a property agent. With high commission payout, this is an attractive work to earn money.
7) Make money by investing stock market – Do research and analysis on company and market trend. Learn charting to predict the movement of the company shares and macro manage by relating to global market conditions. You may be able to earn a living by trading stock and shares.
8) Make money taking photos – You can earn money by selling your photos online. Many people are beginning to start a career earning by taking photos of details and abstract and then post it online and sell it to the right buyer at the right price.
9) Make money by trading Forex – Similar to stock market, Forex is a 24 hours exchange where currency are buy and sell. The trending and direct of the currency depends on the global economy. There is a lot of free news to read and determine what currency pair to buy and sell.
10) Make money by starting a business – Most entity in the world are started off as businesses and money it make thru raising revenue. You can start a florist business, restaurant, retail outlet or start a franchise from well know brand like Macdonald or Subway. You can also find and get sole agent or distribution rights to sell OEM equipment in your local area. Build up a list of customer base and grow your business from domestic market to oversea international market.
Algorithmic trading and Direct Market Access (DMA) are important tools helping both buy and sell-side traders to achieve best execution.
This book starts from the ground up to provide detailed explanations of both these techniques:
- An introduction to the different types of execution is followed by a review of market microstructure theory. Throughout the book examples from empirical studies bridge the gap between the theory and practice of trading.
- Orders are the fundamental building blocks for any strategy. Market, limit, stop, hidden, iceberg, peg, routed and immediate-or-cancel orders are all described with illustrated examples.
- Trading algorithms are explained and compared using charts to show potential trading patterns. TWAP, VWAP, Percent of Volume, Minimal Impact, Implementation Shortfall, Adaptive Shortfall, Market On Close and Pairs trading algorithms are all covered, together with common variations.
- Transaction costs can have a significant effect on investment returns. An in-depth example shows how these may be broken down into constituents such as market impact, timing risk, spread and opportunity cost and other fees.
- Coverage includes all the major asset classes, from equities to fixed income, foreign exchange and derivatives. Detailed overviews for each of the world's major markets are provided in the appendices.
- Order placement and execution tactics are covered in more detail, as well as potential enhancements (such as short-term forecasts), for those interested in the specifics of implementing these strategies.
- Cutting edge applications such as portfolio and multi-asset trading are also considered, as are handling news and data mining/artificial intelligence.
There is also a website for this book at www.algo-dma.com
Algorithmic Trading and DMA: An introduction to direct access trading strategies.
Finally, the first comprehensive guide to MQL programming is here! Expert Advisor Programming guides you through the process of developing robust automated forex trading systems for the popular MetaTrader 4 platform. In this book, the author draws on several years of experience coding hundreds of expert advisors for retail traders worldwide. You'll learn how to program these common trading tasks, and much more: - Place market, stop and limit orders. - Accurately calculate stop loss and take profit prices. - Calculate lot size based on risk. - Add flexible trailing stops to your orders. - Count, modify and close multiple orders at once. - Verify trading conditions using indicators and price data. - Create flexible and reusable source code functions. - Add advanced features such as timers, email alerts and Martingale lot sizing. - Avoid common trading errors and easily troubleshoot your programs. - Adjustments for fractional pip brokers and FIFO. - Plus, learn how to create your own custom indicators and scripts! Whether you're a beginner or an experienced programmer, Expert Advisor Programming can help you realize your automated trading ideas in the shortest amount of time. This book features dozens of code examples with detailed explanations, fully-functioning example programs, and reusable functions that you can use in your own expert advisors!
Expert Advisor Programming: Creating Automated Trading Systems in MQL for MetaTrader 4. Click here to see 19 customer reviews and choose from 14 suppliers
As head FX strategist at CMC Markets–one of the world's leading forex/commodity brokers–Ashraf Laidi understands the forces shaping today's currency market and their interplay with interest rates, equities, and commodities. And now, with Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis, he shares his extensive experiences in this field with you. Throughout the book, Laidi outlines the tools needed to understand the macroeconomic and financial nuances of this dynamic field and provides you with insights that are essential to making the most of your time within it.
Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis: How to Profit from the Shifting Currents in Global Markets (Wiley Trading) Click here to see 18 customer reviews and choose from 30 suppliers